- Founded by IIT Bombay-IIM Ahmedabad alumni, backed by eminent pedagogy experts, UNESCO think-tank members, Valuez is already engaging 120+ schools and ~15,000 active students.
- A good story can leave an imprint and provide a lasting lesson that no amount of scolding or preaching ever can! We rely on plain good old effective storytelling to get our message across. 50+ original, fresh stories and 50+ melodious hummable songs on real life values.
- Our flagship products “Valuez Bulletin of the Week” and “Techies with Ethics” modules are designed to provide today’s young kids a balanced view of near future technologies which are already transforming lives. It’s important to balance “Wow!” factor of a new exciting tech with the “How?”. The same tech can have an adverse impact too!
- Just try viewing 10-15 minutes a day, and having chats about what you saw.
- Culture snippets, newsletters by kids for kids and much more
Why choose us?
Harsh is a creative geek by soul, with strong operations and delivery experience. Grad & Post Grad from IIT Bombay, MBA (Gold Medal) from SPM, Gandhinagar, he has core Operations execution and management experience of 13+ years in Oil and Gas sector within India and overseas. Being on a rotational work pattern for most of his career, he used the off period to travel extensively and keep growing his passion for Indian values, culture and art. Founded in 2019, the Valuez brand focusses on impactful early education content based on values derived from Indian ethos, adapted to current social context.
Mohit is a business leader with 15+ yrs of experience building and defining global B2B and B2C products. His global experience has helped him understand the importance of bringing India unique values and traditions to the mainstream market. He spends his time between Silicon Valley and India. He holds several US patents in the field of digital marketing. He graduated top of his class and was awarded the graduation gold medals at both IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Bombay.
A born storyteller at heart, Mother of an 8 year old Myra, a Graduate in Communicative English, Post Grad in English Literature, B.Ed in Hearing Impairment and PG Diploma in Instructional Design. She has developed multi- sensory pedagogical learning techniques for children with multiple learning and physical impairments (Shishur Sevay, Kolkata, ) and UAE (Volunteer with Al Noor) She believes true learning occurs when knowledge becomes an experience and is embedded.as a permanent memory.
Aditya Vijay Singh
Aditya is a Gen Z dreamer, who is not defined by a conventional description. Aditya’s passion lies in capturing stories through photography, a avid videographer and designer, his calling lies in processing raw inputs and converting into something aesthetic, pleasing or provoking to senses. He is a trained photographer, video editor, designer and responsible for Product design linked aspects for the brand.